Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Area BGM = Battle BGM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone has or could make a good script that allows for a call script to change it so that battle bgm is the same as the area bgm (it keeps playing without stopping, before and after the battle) and a call script to change it back.

I tried one from some other site, one that required modifying some of the default scripts. It was very confusing to edit, and when I tried to change the battle bgm to the default way, the game crashed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Wow, I feel like a moron now.

I tried searching the Scripts for "battle bgm", but it didn't search for "bgm" so that didn't help, then I tried searching "battle music" and one of the first results was a script by DerVVulfman, Mimi's Battle Music. One of the features lets you use the field's bgm for the battle music...All I had to do was copy and paste the script and change one number, and it worked pefectly.

The best part is that I had came across that script before...I guess I just didn't notice that part yet?

Anyway, I should have done the search before I made the topic instead of after...My apologies for the pointless topic.

This can be closed, deleted, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.