Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Apologies - Bug Fix

I've just been alerted to a bug with new user registrations not being able to see or use any forums. This has now been fixed, and I believe the few users affected have now been added to the appropriate groups.

If you're interested, basically I added a new profile field called "level", a basic thing in itself, but must have forgotten to enter a default value, or entered an erroneous value. The system didn't alert me of this. When new users registered, the forum crashed on reaching this value, which added the user, but then didn't quite get to the part where it adds the user to the members group. So any new users since then (which isn't many) weren't added to the group - and thus couldn't access anything at all.

Should now be fixed, but any problems, you can contact me via IRC (but won't be able to read this message until you log out of course...)

Sincerest apologies and I know a few people were having trouble entering the contest because of it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.