Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Any idea what script this is and where it can be found?

Dko

A friend of mine asked me too look for a script that he use to have. What he described to me I have a hard time figuring out so I figured maybe some one here understands better what he meant. This is what he told me in two messages.

1."I've seen a script before (Can't find it now) that allowed me to use any number of frames you want, and you can have any character set have any number of frames. I for some reason no longer have it on my computer, and when RMXP.org crashed once it vanished. If you could find or make me something like this, it would put some of my troubles to ease! "

2." I mean a script where you can edit the character sets used in events / as the player characters /etc. There was a script I saw where you can edit the name of a set to, for example, "Xavier_7" and have 7 frames of animation for that character set. But any character set can have any number of frames. I think the script was done by"Fusoya." That's all I know."

Does this sound similar to anyone? Thank you for any help.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.