Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Any Dragon Ball Z Scripts

MaxXx

If anyone has came about a menu, battle system, or anything else like a flying script. Please link me.
The most important script im looking for would be a battle system.
I know there are alot of good battle systems out but if someone would be kind enough to point towards the best, that would be good enough.

If someone is willing to help make one i can help too.
The main features would be:
-No weapons, just attacks (like in dragonbal z)
-Multi-backgrounds during attacks.
If anyone has played the SNES DBZ rpg game, then it would be like that just without the cards.
Here is an example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06efbe3qyR8

MaxXx":nuex1mi0 said:
If anyone has came about a menu, battle system, or anything else like a flying script.  Please link me.
The most important script im looking for would be a battle system.
I know there are alot of good battle systems out but if someone would be kind enough to point towards the best, that would be good enough.

If someone is willing to help make one i can help too.
The main features would be:
-No weapons, just attacks (like in dragonbal z)
-Multi-backgrounds during attacks.
If anyone has played the SNES DBZ rpg game, then it would be like that just without the cards.
Here is an example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06efbe3qyR8

FFXII - English
use that,u move while attack and stuff and spell effects are cool ^^ good luck man.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.