Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animator needed

description

I have found out a way of doing a charactor select screen via eventing.
Now I am looking for an animator if there are any here?
My brother has found a way of playing movies on RMXP and it works perfectly in full screen during game play.

I need someone who is willing to animate my intro to my bizzare game "worlds apart"
The basic story is a Ginger blob has landed on earth and has released its spores in a near by town.
The spores imbed themselves into their victems and turn them into gingers.

These Ginger victems are very violent and release their spores too, so on and so forth slowly taking control of the world. The natural Gingers of Earth are soon mistaken for the Aliens and have to go into hiding.

Every race in the world both Good and Evil stand up against the forces of Ginger in an attempt to either stop the plague saving the Innocent Gingers or just wipe out every Ginger on the planet.

If you are interested in animating for me msg me and I will describe more about what I would like.
Thanks.

PS: I am a Ginger my self, but seeing as how everyone has a problem with the colour of hair I decided to make it a world Crisis with Gingers trying to rule the Earth lol, found it kinda funny  ;D

Don't worry about deleting your posts.

I just pasted the script into a new game and i got no errors. First, are you starting a new game, or are you loading a previous one? Second, what other scripts do you have, specifically ones that edit "Game_Temp" (you can tell this by pressing CTRL+F in each script and seeing if it can find "Game_Temp".

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.