Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated Selections

Animated Selections
Version: 0.0.1
By: Linkz0r

Introduction

A simple script that animates selections on windows. Purely aesthetical, completely disposable, but pretty catchy and beautiful to see.

Screenshots

There's no way i could make screenshots of the script in the works... Please check out the demo :p

Demo

RPGVX
RPGXP

Script

RPGVX
RPGXP

Instructions

Copy-pasta in any new script slot above Main, above your custom scripts and below the default scripts. No configuration needed.

Compatibility

This script rewrites the entire Window_Selectable classes, so there may be some incompatibility. Please try to put the script above all your custom scripts and below the default ones.

Credits and Thanks

Total credits to me

Terms and Conditions

Lol don't bother with the it... Just credit me if you want :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.