Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Animated Battle FE style (compatible with GTBS)

The title pretty much says alot about what i'm after. and i have only the videos of a hack of fire emblem to explain what i'm talking about or what fire emblem is...sorry if that isn't enough of an explanation or if the topic is in the wrong place.

here is the hack vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VEe7JTd ... re=related

i want it to show the animation on the attacks and remove the option to use skills as well as making a limit to how much you can use a weapon before it breaks. basically...make it exactly like fire emblem. This will be for RMXP if done btw please?
this is essential for the game i plan to make. I don't know how i could repay anyone kind enough to help me out here other than giving credit to them though. :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.