Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

An great idea for online gaming

Well.......
Im making a online gaming,and who is making one too.....take a look to this request:
I need a hotel sript and a building script who works togheter and got to be compatible with:SDK,netplay plus,mr mo abs,visual equipement,reflects(all that package doned by ratain)cheating script.
And, if someone can helps me...an GM and ADMIN script compatible with all this.....please help me....:please02:

the cheat one is if i dont found a gm script(yes you are right),making "cheats" who only gms know.......transforming it at a command script 8-)

i want a script for ANY PLAYER:buy a room(or house) and BUILD's like the sims(i hate this game,but i think this is a cool think:you make your own house at an online game^_^)...please:thumb:

kkkkkkkkkk
Ill say exactly what i want:
I need a script for this:

1-the player gone buy your room or house
2-after he buy it,only inside his house,he can buy objects and put where he wants....,like at the rpg maker,when you make your maps,but he only can change his map house,and cant change the game configurations and maps.....
':|

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanksssssssssss
Now i only need the GM script
^_^

Ragna, when 2.0 is out you should be able to make it yourself. No we will not be including a hotel script, however global variables, switches and events should mean you can make it yourself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.