Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

AMS Script Help

Nolund

Sponsor

Ok, so, normally I've used dub's AMS, and I've been really happy with it, but for my new game I'd like something different. What I want is more of the Fire Emblem cutscene feel. I saw a s/s on Naramura's site with basically what I want.

http://naramura.kdn.ne.jp/game/sozai/sample1.jpg[/img]

So, is there a script out there that does this, or do I need to edit dub's? If I need to edit, can somebody help me out, as my scripting skills are not very good.

Thanks,
Nolund

ccoa's UMS allows multiple windows at once. I'm not sure if there's a limited size for facesets, so you can try saving large battlers/pics as faces; if it doesn't work, you can also show them as pictures.

You won't be able to find the script here, though, so do a google search or look on some other RMXP forums for it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.