Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Alchemy \ Item Fusing (SOLVED)

I need a script that lets you fuse certain items, like:
Upgrade Gem + Ruby Potion = Strengthened Ruby Potion
or more items, I was hoping for a customizable setup somewhat like this or better:

"Alchemy"=>{
[Item_ID, Item_ID[Result_Item_ID]],
[Item_ID, Item_ID[Result_Item_ID]]
}
Else
if Alchemy_compatibility = False
say: 'these items are not compatible'
return_items_to_inv

if that doesnt give you an Idea of what I want, I dont know what will xD
but yeah, if you read into the shitscript and look at the details, you should get what I want for my script
ALSO: I dont want this to be a skill, I want the player to have to goto a certain location with an event that uses a call script and it opens up an alchemy window, kinda like this example:

Alchemy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Items in your inventory:|Items to Fuse:
Feather|Upgrade Gem
Feather|Ruby Potion
Upgrade Gem|
|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope that helps, and I understand this is a tall order, but this will also help alot
thanks in advance, guys :thumb:

EDIT: ehh, the window got messed up when I posted it, just try to follow along >.<

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.