Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Airship Interior Request!!!

Have you ever played FF games where you can view and explore the interiors of the ship while riding an airship..?

is there a way to do this in eventing? or the power of scripting is needed? if so, can somebody make it?

basically, the interiors of the ship is just a different map..you press a button when riding an airship and you'll be teleported to your interiors..
and when you take on the helm the overworld map and airship shows up again...happy.gif

can this be made? or is there already one out there?
somebody willing to take this request?
ive been searching but i couldnt find one..happy.gif

I'm sure you can find an existing airship script if you look hard enough. When you find it I'll modify it for you as you desire (or you could do it the same as in the famous Don Miguel RM2k demo, in common events, if the script works well enough)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.