Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Addon to KGC passive Skill VX

I was hoping a few things could be added, im trying myself, but to no success...
Here is what i want to add:
Rather than a passive skill that halves MP consumption across the board... i want a skill that halves MP consumption only if the skill is tagged with a specified element.
A passive skill that will half damage from any skill tagged with a specific element.
A passive skill that will nullify damage tagged with a specific element.
A passive skill that will double the damage delt by a skill tagged with a specific element.
And finally a passive skill that will nullify damage tagged with a specific element, and then heal the actor instead.

Any help that anyone can provide would be appreciated muchly. :)

And just cause it took me a few to figure out, rather than having an array within the script, the skills themselves are tagged in the "notes" in the data base.. eg; on the skill called life up, on the notes section there is :
<passive_skill>   
MAXHP +50%

The "<passive_skill>" tags it as passive and everything underneath it adds the bonuses

#_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
#_/    â—† パッシブスキル - KGC_PassiveSkill â—† VX â—†
#_/    â—‡ Last update : 2008/04/02 â—‡
#_/----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#_/  ç¿’å¾—ã

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.