Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Additional Item Drops

Hey all,

Before you start flaming me and asking me to use the search button, I can tell you that:

I HAVE FOUND THAT SCRIPT.

Its by SephirothSpawn and its called Item Drops V1. I think.

The only problem I have now is that:

It is not compatible with the battle system (ABS V4 By Near). Thus I'm here to request if there is any kind souls out there that are able to modify SephirothSpawn's script to make it compatible with the battle system Im using, or if best possible, script a completely new script that is compatible with the battle system I'm using.

ABOUT THE SCRIPT
When creating monsters in RPGXP, I found out that only 1 item can be dropped when the monster is killed. Now thats why I need a script that will break through that limit and enable me to be able to put more than 1 item drop.

So I guess thats all. So to anyone out there that is/are going to help me or assist me, THANK YOU in advance.

So yea...

Thanks to all who even click on the thread to see but not read :P

So if thats the case... Anyone can help? I'll try see if I can edit the abs script to fit or something... (But I myself suck in scripting so... if possible and you got the time, help is greatly appreciated)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.