Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Add on to Squall's Resolution fix script

As the topic says, squall made a Resolution Fix script to display the resolution at 800 x 600 instead of 640 x 480.
Now the script works well, but the map is still displayed at 640 x 480. I tried messing eith the Spriteset_Map class, but then after reading the topic again, Near suggested making a new Tileset class to make it possible. It would be nice if someone could do that or help me to get it done, thanks.

Yes.

I am not sure on how to do everything now, but I have a pretty good idea on how to make my own tilemap class (I only have a general idea on the flash_tile method that is never used anyways).

I will probably do this sooner or later, but I am adding a zoom feature, that allows you to zoom in and out on the tilemap, adjust width, height, etc.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.