Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Adaption to a catepiller script please.

Hey guys. I really don't often make requests, I'm usually the one commenting on them. Here's what I'm hoping somebody can help me with.

I am hoping to have a 2 person catepiller script. Which would be simple enough but I'd like a modification. For this request, I'm hoping that the script could be modified so that there is always a square between the first and second characters, ie, when a character is walking, there is a space between him and the second character, when he backs up, the character backs away.

This is because that it will be inplemented for a master an pet system. Where the master has a magnetic wrist band that works like a leash, the pet wearing a magnetic collar that means it must stay with the player but at a good distance.

Please tell me if I need to specify a script that I'd like modified or if I need to specify something else.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.