Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Actor Swap

Can someone make me a script where when you get to a certain place your actors swap? I want it so that.
When I'm on an island then I leave all my actors change to a certain actor so they swap so that way they don't have the same stats and weapons and items. If someone could it would really help.

Thanks in Advanced.

No I can't because in my game there a many different actors you can make to join your team so I need it to do this if this is to complicated then I may as well find another way.

Anonymous

google rmxp suikoden party changer this should do it also I think it's on here as well so try find on here first

Anonymous

the link has gone for the suikoden party changer script must have been on rmxp.net try out
Exseiken's Party Switcher (is on this site)

if this isn't good enough then these replies will have bumped you request back to the top.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.