Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Actor/Equip

Can someone make me a script like this.

PHP:
when
 Bronze Sword equipped change actor graphic to Actor 02

If possible thank you.

I will add you to credits.

Thanks in Advanced

Got this from the FORUM SCRIPT LISTING, a stickied index of scripts that I maintain weekly. A good place to look first. ;)

Visual Equipment
http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/ ... SCRIPT.PNG[/IMG]http://hometown.aol.com/Der%20VVulfman/Files/RMXP/RMXP-ORG/Forum_Icons/FORUMS.PNG[/IMG]
by Me(tm) (09-12-2006)
Custom Menu Add-Ons / Audio/Video Enhancements / Custom Map System
Today I stumbled over the internet looking for some good Visual Equipment scripts, beacuse I was going to make an one. I stumbled on more then one script, so I studied them all. The two best by my meanings where those from Rataime and the one from Geso Chiku. However the lack on proper coding (not that I did that myself) and the methods outside objects (top-level methods) where bugging me... So, I started wrinting a new one, with features from both, and some from myself.
* Shows the players equipment on map and in windows
* Initial body value possible (skin, eyes and hair)
* Up to 5 types of equipment (visual). From weapons to accesoiry's
* Shows NPC equipment on the map events if set
* Compatible with Caterpillar and Squad Based Action Battle System
* Compatible with Half Kaizer- and other different size-sprites
* New coding, I hope easier set-up
* Now also compatible with Guillaume777's and Trickster's scripts​

Man I feel stupid I missed it!
Thank you guys for your help :)
But the script won't work It says something to do with SDK so I get the SDK version 1.5 but then Mr. Mo's ABS then has problems.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.