Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ABS script-details inside

Okay, so basically im working on a Ninja-type game, i know a stealth kill-type script(like Tenchu) is pushing it waaaaay to far so I'm just asking for a normal ABS, that shows the guy swinging the sword, but can work for any character set, not just the main guy(i think his name is Arsh or something). If the sword looked like a katana, that would be nice, but again I know thats pushing it as well so im not expecting that. All it needs is
-basic HUD(like the all the other ABS's)
-the charset actually swinging the sword(not just bumping into the enemy and slash marks magically appearing on the screen)
-and looks decent.

Again, I know thats a lot to ask for but help anyone?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.