Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ABS request

Hello, I need an ABS with all of these features. If you have to create it you will get mass credit.

• Destruction System
  • Antilag
  • Enemy AI (If player attacks and is too strong it will run away, if an enemy battles the enemy's ally they start to fight etc.
  • Cool HUD(but simple)
  • Hotkeys
  • Skill graphics
  • Running, sneaking, and jumping
  • Items like bombs, etc.
  • Deep enemys (speed, attacking speed, etc.)
  • Summons
  • Enemys drop items on ground (shows icon)
  • Easy to use
  • No bugs(obviously)
  • Enemys make noises when hit, attacked, and killed etc

Please don't tell me XAS, that is too complicated.

_____

Vazoh

The thing is, it's very very VERY complicated to make such script, nobody's going to take (weeks of) time for someone who they barely know like this. Second, you can't have an "uncomplicated" script like this. The program wasn't make for that, so you can't honestly expect it to be easy without learning to script (mostly the AI part, since you're probably gonna have more then one kind of intelligence).

Well, good luck anyway. And trade means something like "I give you ressource you give me script".

Well if XAS is too complicated for you have you tried one of Mr. Mo's many? He has his NeoABS, SABS and a standard ABS. All come with a help file documenting all of the features (they include everything you want) and they are very easy to setup and use.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.