Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

abs kind of script [request]

fadark

I am making a war game. i need a script that makes it so when i press the space bar:
if i have weapon #1 equiped, it shoots a pistol shot and does 5 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #2 equiped, it shoots a machine gun shot and does 4 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #3 equiped, it shoots duel sub machine gun shots and does 6 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #4 equiped, it shoots a rifle shot and does 15 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #5 equiped, it shoots a sniper rifle shot and does 100 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #6 equiped, it shoots a rocket launcher shot and does 250 damage to all ememies that the explosion touches
if i have weapon #7 equiped, it shoots a laser beam shot and does 50 damage to ememies.
if i have weapon #8 equiped, it slashes the enemy with a light saber and does 100 damage to enemies.

but i need to be able to turn this script off and on with a call script.

and an event is an enemy if their first command in the event is a comment that says "is enemy"
and i need to be able to set the options in the script to choose the delay time for each weapon

Thanks in Advance!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.