Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ABS game over? ABS+Addit. Item Drop?

Hi, i have a question about the ABS script(Prexus's), is there a way for when you die not to have it go to game over? moreas be telied to another area, and if so how would you have it so you lose 1/2 your gold or like some of your items you are carrying?

Also your script sorta cancels out Additional Item Drops Version: 1, is there anyway to link the two? have it for when you kill the creature it links to A.I.D. for the items?

Bump :)

Please only bump a topic after 24 hours. Thanks.
~Raziel

I shall be posting my test bed very soon. It includes a Gameover to Inn System, that allows you to teleport, lose direct / percent of gold, hp, mp, etc.

As for the item drops, I will look at Prexus' ABS and see if I can't get something worked out.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.