Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

ABS combat script

Status
Not open for further replies.
will it work witf fOtz! pixelmovment or with onother p/m skript?
and last thing - wat about standing animation?
i`m asking abot that becous i`m verry bad with scripting ;). i`m good with graphic.

What error(Delete any other battle or menu systems(ALL MENU SYSTEMS!)) :evil: :hug: ~_~ /_\ B-) 8-) :2thumb: :001-F01: :) :( :)
O_o :nya: ~_~
edits menu for controlled ally AI

P.S.: ( Sorry for the line of faces, i was experimenting 8-) )

Hey every one check out this new site for more help and scripts it is brandnew soo were still workin on it so there arent to many posts but were gona need your help to get started if you do help we will post your name on the fron page!!!!!!!! this is the site type it in your url box freewebs.com/vote4cesar...

Z-Man

I got the following error after copying all the scripts in like it said:

????? 'ABS SCRIPT' ? 745 ??? NoMethodError ????????

undefined method `party_size' for nil:NilClass

I don't have any idea what that means...

ISMY

I cant find Game_weapon plus when i put script in folder it dosent go above main or something could you copy script and put it on text thingy

Is this script still being worked on?
I managed to make it work, it's pretty easy, but some things aren't working right, and i would like to know if it's still on the works, or has been dumped...

I don't think so. I started a game with it before but had too many problems with other scripts and other things that just wouldn't work right.

Shame, it's a decent script that doesn't have too much extra crap built into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.