Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

About the skill content (XP)

Hi guys,
Is there any way to increase the skill content??
Cos in default,we are only allowed to have one column  which is really not enough for me!
I have to squeeze everything in one line...that makes it unreadable... :dead:

I am using XP

s7809032002, you don't have enough contents in your request. I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Be more detailed, post screenshots, or anything that could help scripters to understand what you want.
Put as much information as possible.

Have you read on How to make a decent script request? It would help a lot.

I will let you 24 hours to change your first post. if you don't do it, I'll have to close your topic.
-Dargor

Dargor":22yljzl1 said:
s7809032002, you don't have enough contents in your request. I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Be more detailed, post screenshots, or anything that could help scripters to understand what you want.
Put as much information as possible.

Have you read on How to make a decent script request? It would help a lot.

I will let you 24 hours to change your first post. if you don't do it, I'll have to close your topic.
-Dargor

Oops...sorry :crazy:
I had uploaded 2 screen shots for my idea

(1)This one shows the default scene_skill:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/S7809032002/scrn01.jpg[/img]

(2)And this one is what I want to change to
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc141/S7809032002/scrn02.jpg[/img]
the window become two lines , so I can type in more contents about the skill
or otherwise the content seems to be squeezed together

Is there any way to change it??
Thanks

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.