Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A simple hud i need

I've got all the pictures needed to know how will it be on the game's map.
I need it to be like world of warcraft here i'll explain:

First one, the thing i need most the face and hp,mana bars i need it to look as possible as the picture:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/8109/wow1nk2.png[/IMG]

Were there is showed a number that's his level and btw it has to be in the upper left corner.

That's all thank you if you help me on this script :)

Im on the job....lol
it might take awhile but, im grounded so..lol..im not going anywhere.
How fast do need this thing?
and I only work with variables, so it leaves a tiny bit of work for you
if you don't mind.

Edit;
What is that blue line above the skills. is that the exp bar or magic.

Edit agian:
nevermind.

The blue line is the experience and i don't need it right now just post or tell me how it's shaping. Thanks for making it :)

[Edit]

Just make the first bit only the face with hp,mp and level it will take less time.

Well, it appears that no one is helping you out. I'll throw one together for you, but I'll need to know exactly how you want it. I can do just the bars, the face, the level number and the name, but if you want the same outline how it's got the gold outlining circles and stuff, I'll need image files for that.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.