Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A little help please if you don't mind

Sorry if I posted this at the wrong area, but I really need help on scriptings.
Can anyone tell me how to do the following:

-How do I make the player embark and disembark a ship? I think it has something to do with scripts
-How can I reverse the color of the pop-up damage. I'm trying to make a 'Regen' effect but the recovery color is white rather than green
-How do I remove the blank slot for the weapon. I mean when choosing another weapon, there will be a list of weapon that the player can equip along with a blank slot which removes the current weapon equipped. How can I remove that one or replace it with "Unarmed" weapon?

The first can be done simpler I believe with events by making a character a ship and simply removing and adding party members. The other two would need scripting though. And this really should have gone in the script request thread or script help.

Umm what about the passability?
I mean like supposely when the player is on the land, they cannot pass the sea tileset but when they go into the ship, how can i make the ship to pass only the sea tileset?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.