Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[A+] In need of a hud have ideas!

I am looking to get a Hud created cause i am planning on using a ABS . . and well I want it kinda like the Zelda one i see all the time . . except some minor changes. . Pictures explain alot as well so here it is!
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i297/kidd6686/hud.png[/IMG]

**This will be using Nears ABSv4** Anymore Information you need from me please ask this is my first attempt to use a HUD!

SephirothSpawn;150231 said:
Very nice request. Your picture helps out a lot. A+ Request.

You might want to say what ABS you are using (unless you haven't decided yet). Otherwise, they won't be able to do certain elements.

Means alot ^^ hopefully someone can help me out it will make my game better and of course credit will be given!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.