Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A good Battle system..help?

Heya!!

Now i DONT request a complete new system that you have been working with for 3 days with only 32 minutes to sleep,okay?!. I just want someone to link me a good side view script for XP..cuz i havent found one,call me stupid,dork,idiot,jackass or any other thing you like to call me (except gay and noob..).
Sorry for taking your time
    -Halaman-

moog

Sponsor

Your first sentence needs much clarity, as I dont know what you are talking about. The second one states you want a battle system, so why not just go search for one or look in the script forum? Without specifics no one here can help you man! Besides, I think there is a sideview XP battle system script around, alot of games use it.

Good luck.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.