Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[A] FFT Battle System

Requesting A Final Fantasy Tactics Battle System.

What I want?

- When the Hero encounters a specific map, an Event will call up a script to start the battle.

- Hero will start useing Move animation when battle starts, so when hes standing in battle he will be having the moving animation.

- When battle starts, if any part members are there they will be placed right next to the hero at the time of the event.

- I want the Battle to Team turned base meaning, when its my turn i move all my characters, and when its my opponents turn my opponent moves its characters, the opponents characters being the enemie.

- when its one of the heros turn i want a battle command menu to show up like in normal rpgs, with move, attack, item, wait, Skill commands in them.

- When move is selected i want there to be a sprite on one tile that animates and blue 32X32 pixel tiles over the area the hero can move onto.

- Same thing with attack and skills, i want attack to be 3 tiles surrounding the hero if the hero is meele and if ranged or uses skills i want them to be ranged tiles that can reach another enemie from far away, i want the spells to do area damage.

- I want items to be like Meele attacks.

~ i hope this isnt much just hope someone can link me to one or make one help will be much appretiated.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.