Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A Few Simple Script Questions

Genji

I'm using RPG Maker XP. My questions are:

Is there a script that allows me to make skills with a "Vampire" effect? (ex. Player uses "Vampire", 32 HP is sucked from the enemy and given to Player.) It needs to be compatible with Mr.Mo's NeoABS v.1.5. My particular game has no party; only one character. If a script is not made for this, can someone make it for me?

Also, on a similar note, I was wondering if any scripts dealt with the act of the player sacrificing his own HP in order to damage the enemy. (ex. Player uses "Dark Attack", player loses 1/8th of HP, and the enemy(s) are inflicted with a status effect and damage.)

Finally, I was wondering if anybody knows of a script where, on the map, their names are appeared above their heads. I had downloaded a script of something else a while back, and this script was included in it (but was not the script being advertised). If anyone has this, can you please send it to me.

Thank you.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.