Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A few requests...

I need three scripts:

1. A script where the player can use the same weapon throughout the entire game, with the attack power still increasing. (Ex. Level 1: ATK does 4; Lv.2: ATK does 8, and so on)

2. A dual weapon wielding script. You buy two different weapons at a shop, and equip them both. When in a battle, selecting a target makes you attack once with each weapon against an enemy. If the first attack kills an enemy, the second attack automatically converts to another enemy.

3. An Ending Credits script. You know, a simple black-background script with rolling credits on the right and pictures appearing on the left side of the screen, with a song playing, of course.

E-mail the scripts to me, please!
sephiroth7734@verizon.net
:S

xLeD

hmm... that ending credits script.. you can always use my prelude script...
And just edit so when you've finished the game you just call the script...
Though it don't show pictures, it shows text like in the FFVII Prelude...
Though It's nice ^^
Here is the link:
Prelude script
just DO NOT change the

$scene = Scene_Title.new in main
to
$scene = IH_Prelude.new
if you don't want the prelude script to begin when entering the game...

I will uppload a screen shot in the topic later :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.