Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A few... Not so easy script requests :(

Okay, until now I have been making my owns scripts (Except a couple I got from Mr. Mo :D ) Anyways.. Here's some scripts I've been trying and trying again to make.

MMORPG Script...

I already got all the programs I need to run a server, etc. MySQL. And I had another MMORPG Maker run on it fine, but for some reason every script I've tried making so far has failed and I've concluded that my tiny scripting knowlege won't do me any good. So if you could make me this script, or link me to a current mmo script that'd be great :D (I already know there's no such thing as a RPG Maker XP >M<MORPG)

Secondly... A PVP System (Player vs. Player)

I've seen this in other rpg maker games, dueling/fighting arenas where real players could battle real players, 1 on 1 (No 2 on 1 or anything like that). I haven't even tempted making this script because I can't even make the game online yet lol. So if you could link me to something like this I would <3 u forever. :P

Third... I'm not sure if this has any scripting involved, but how do I make monsters have more than 250 HP and hit less or more depending on their levels. :$

And finally 4th... Is there anyway I can have a level display, for example, if I were to make this an online game, when I'd scroll over a character, in the top left hand corner it would say (Lvl: 35) or whatever. Basically a runescape kind of thing. Also for monsters.

Thanks so much, and if you actually read all of that YOU'RE THE BEST! :D

See ya around and have a nice week :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.