Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[A] Earthbound CMS Request [Detailed Description]

After it's finished, my plan is to send it first to MisterSaturn since it's his request. If he doesn't mind, I'll ask him numerous (ridiculous?) questions to see if any improvements or changes are needed. When he's done "beta-testing," I'll release it for public.

Note that he has the right to make it an exclusive, and I'll respect his decision regardless.

Also note that I have the power to veto if needed. ;)

EDIT: oh hi guys

Question, MisterSaturn, about the headers:
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6324/clipboard06kj0.png[/img]
Do you want that black box style, or a shadow-outline text instead?

Black box header is a go. Too lazy to show you the shadowed text. :>

Some more questions:

¤ In the default menu, "disabled" items (due to Usage Restriction or other means...) are colored differently when viewed in Window_Item. Do you want to carry this feature over, or would you rather have all the items written in the same color?

¤ Since you wanted individual item inventory, do you want to carry this feature over in battles?

Jack A. Trades;113294 said:
Black box header is a go. Too lazy to show you the shadowed text. :>

Some more questions:

¤ In the default menu, "disabled" items (due to Usage Restriction or other means...) are colored differently when viewed in Window_Item. Do you want to carry this feature over, or would you rather have all the items written in the same color?

¤ Since you wanted individual item inventory, do you want to carry this feature over in battles?

For the first question, yes, I would like to have the feature carried over.

And for the second question, yes, I would also like for that feature to carry over for battles. :smile01:

You may proceed to blame society and its ridiculous work schedules, parties, and whatnots.

Finishing up Item section, and I hope I made it compatible/functional when using items in Battle (DBS).

My deadline is before Christmas, but there is an 84% success chance.

You're allowed to bug me, though, because that's a good way to keep me motivated. PM's preferably. :P

Jack A. Trades;115907 said:
You may proceed to blame society and its ridiculous work schedules, parties, and whatnots.

Finishing up Item section, and I hope I made it compatible/functional when using items in Battle (DBS).

My deadline is before Christmas, but there is an 84% success chance.

You're allowed to bug me, though, because that's a good way to keep me motivated. PM's preferably. :P

:p01: heh. ok thanks for the update =)

RobF

yes yes, I was also hoping for success......this freak ice storm has left me stranded at home (aka away from college and the game I'm putting together). I've had nothing better to do than play Earthbound. I will say, I never realized how much that game has affected the development of my game!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.