Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

A CBS I would like to have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I don't mean to bother anyone, but I would like to have a Star Ocean CBS that allows you to use the charasets as battlers. I would also like it to have a transfom system for the main character only so he can turn into a monster for three minutes. I promise to give credit to those who help me. Reply if you decide to help or if you have any questions. Sorry I guess I'm not being detailed emough. What I'm trying to say is I want a Star Ocean battle system script combined with a battle transformaiton script for only the main character. My idea is he could turn into a monster for three minutes and become stronger for that period. to be honest I don't how to script. I'll really apprcitate if some can do this for me. I promise I really will give them criedit. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.