Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

4-Way Pixel Movement with Event Support.

Jason

Awesome Bro

M'kay, so I'm basically looking for a pixel movement script, that, well, obviously provides pixel movement functionalities, lol...

I'm needing it to just work on a 4 way basis, no diagonal crap (Well really I just need left and right, it'd be nice if someone could edit a script to do this...).

I'd also like it to have event support, so I can make events move by specific pixels as opposed to the 32px grid...

I know there's already some pixel movement scripts out there, just not sure which one is right for what I need, I mean, fotz! is apparently the best one, but from what I've heard, it has tons of compatability issues, and it has a whole bunch of features I don't really need, I just need pixel movement for left/right directions, lol...

Cheers to anyone that finds me one.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.