Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

2k looking game in XP

I want to use old fashioned grafics, i know i can scale the graphics, but anyway im asking for resolution scripts or some game that does this nice as example.

An other thing is the smooth that XP does to fonts, and the way these are drawn, because they arent pixelated, no?

Sorry for my bad english.

Well you can use my tool to convert all RPG Maker 2000 resoruces so that they can be used in RPG Maker XP. :)

Since some people over there are good enough to host it (for whatever reason XD) you can download it here
http://rpgmaking.altervista.org/Uploads/DTSetup.zip

To do it do following steps:

1. Download, install and run the program
2. Click on Convert 2k(3) Folder to RMXP
3. In the window that opens first click on Browse... next to Source Directory
4. Find RTP of the RPG Maker 2000 (usually is in ASCII folder in Program Files, don't exactly remember where)
5. Click OK
6. Next click on Browse... next to Destination Directory and select where you want converted files to be saved
7. Click on Start Converting and wait until it's done. :)
8. Now you have all the RM2k resources which you can use in RMXP.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.