Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

24h Script

Umm, hi there!

I just traded my old rpg2k3 into a new and shiny RPG Maker XP, but I've got some trouble with this scripting thing, so here is my problem:

I tried to make a 24 hours day in my game, using a common event which is basically waiting 200 frames, changing the screen colour tone in that time and then, when the 200 frames are up, showing the current time (12, 13, 14, etc.) as a short animation. It also includes the possibility so "jump" to a specified hour or just "jump" over one or more hours (for example while resting in an Inn) but somehow it isn't working that well, and so I thought if there is the possibility to
do a more professional version of this as a script :S

I searched and didn't find anything, so I would be veeeery thankful if someone could lend me a hand (or a script) here!:)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.