Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

1 easy, 1 hard script requests (menu and Battle system

:lol:

Yeah, guess what? Me and my ineedeveythangnow self would like to make two requests.

Alright, this one sounds easy enough. What I would like is a simplified menu. Here is the jist of it:
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/8932/mockupue9.png[/img]
TWO THINGS- DO NOT SHOW GOLD OR SP UNLESS YOU HAVE TO. SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENENCE.

Alright, for this, I just need a SIMPLE ABS. Very little hud (only shows HP and ammo) the ability to use guns (as in, a ranged attack) and ammo,  no skills, no hotkeys, just a simple button to attack with weapon that is equipped script. No hp above monsters, and monsters would just have to link to a database monster, not have hearing range, hate groups, npc vs. npcs, and whatever else there is. Just a simple ABS.

As always, thanks in advance, and if you need more info feel free to ask.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.