Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

1-character Battle Edit

~Here I will be outlining an edit to the Default Battle System in RMXP that I am hoping some nice scripter will do.

Here is an image of what I am hoping to achieve. (large Image)
http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x22/Photoposty/NewRPGGolemFight.jpg[/img]
Concept by XShurikenbladeX

~ Unlike in the original battle system, the options are located in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Also, when a battle starts there will be no "Attack" or "Run Away" option at the top. The player will simply be placed into the battle, with the option to flee in the battle options(as seen above).
~The original battle system would also have room for up to four player controlled battlers. In this edit only one character is needed. The character will be placed in the bottom-right corner of the screen (see image above). The player's life bars will also be moved to the right of the battle options.

~I believe these are all the changes needed. If any more information is required to do the script, I will be happy to supply it. I am not sure if I can offer anything in exchange for this script except for my thanks/gratitude and a place in the game's credits.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.