Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Who made these?

Ok... I have a 35,000 pixel tileset compilation which I have made, it's basically Ultimate Exteriors with a hell of a lot added on (and some blank space here and there which I will fill up...). Trouble is, I deleted my "credits" script... Just a blank script with credits in comments...

I have already worked out some of them, I just need to know who made them so I can get permission to use them in a sold game.

I can't find them here as every post says ==Deleted by some moron with no life== or whatnot.

There is a construction tileset, where the building hasn't been built yet, just a wooden structure. I think this is Prexus' or Ccoa's...

There are some rather snazzy flowers, not arranged in squares or anything, they are quite old. The member was in Seventh Sense I think.

There is another farm tileset but made with the forest house one; it has an open front for a farm shop. It also has an apple tree.

Sorry for all this, I would post the tileset but... 35k pixels x 256 pixels = laggy forum.

cos

construction=Zanyzora.(I'm pretty sure about this one).
flowers=maybe Rye(if these are flower formation) or Rarae(if these are separate flowers).
farm=Ccoa.(I'm absolutly sure about it).

I hope it helps you.

Y'could post a link perhaps, to a zip file on rapidshare or something, and we could help identify the parts?

cos has probably named the major contributors correctly if it's an older tileset.

The construction set I believe was Erk/MimeSong's.
Flowers I believe maybe St3v0?
Farm was either Ccoa or Zanyzora. Not that Zanyzora probably even made the tiles herself.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.