Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What's the deal with airline food?

As I'm sure you all know.
A plane has gone missing!
How irresponsible do you have to be to lose a plane?!?!
Anyway. What do you think has happened to it?
There are so many theories, like, it was a terrorist attack; the plane has been hijacked; it's sunk and shit like that.
I personally believe that it's gone. The circumstances that happened before it disappeared are just coincidence.
Although it is kinda weird they turned communications off and shit. That coulda just been misconduct though.
It's unfortunate, but I still believe it's gone.
I'm getting most of my info from here
Discuss the plane and stuff gaiz!

We discussed this at length in the pub and decided it has been stolen to be decommissioned and turned into first a disco plane, and then later a disco train (that's why the engines report as still moving for 5 hours - they cut the wings off as wings are dangerous on railways. You know, tunnels and shit.)

Proof pending.

This is actually a fairly valid theory!
Fun too!
They said that apparently calls to the phones of the passengers were connecting but nobody was answering. Maybe the music is too loud or they are too busy discoing to hear their phones.

Or they flew over the Bermuda triangle.

First I know of the plane's disappearance is this thread.

I think Osama Bin Lardin is back from the Dead and now seeks to fulfill his dreams of also Divebombing the empire state building...

With a plane on April fools...

Hey, I would laugh!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.