Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What was the funniest comedy dream that you ever had?

I know this may be a weird topic, but just for fun and curiosity what was the funniest comedy dream that you ever had? Also did it make you laugh after waking up from it?

Mine was I once had a dream with a sumo wrestler chasing me with a McDonalds hamburger telling me to eat it.

I woke up laughing so hard that my grandma asked me what was so funny.

I once had a dream where I was stuck in the lowest level of an Egyptian pyramid with sand filling the room, there was some other guy there (I think he was a childhood friend of mine? Can't remember) and in the dream I told him a joke about the situation and I laughed in the dream.
Woke up that moment grinning to myself, I realised I had laughed in my sleep and my brother knocks on the door and asks what's so funny, I had to explain I told a joke I had never heard before in a dream...And that I can't remember what the joke was.

Sorry for the late reply I been very busy. The Egytian pyramid part with sand filing the room sounds scary to me but I'm glad you told a joke to your friend in the dream probably to get it off of your mind and I am glad in the end you woke up laughing instead of scared or panicked.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.