Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

What attack would the poster before you use?

The point of this game is pretty simple. When you make a post, you say what attack the person who posted before you would use. This attack can be from ANY videogame, be it pac-man glomping the ghosts after eating a steroid pill, or magikarp using splash, but it must be from a videogame.

Hybrida

☆ Biggest Ego ☆

You'll most likely use "Analyze." ( saw it on some rpg game I can't remember. You see enemy stats and weakness. )

You use KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ... But my ADD can't wait on the animation to play out, and it *MISS*es as I wander off to look at something

I'd say something involving boobs, but to be honest I think it would be more classy - sure she'd shove those bazongaloids in your face as a distraction, but that would be while emptying a signet ring full of arsenic into your WKD. (I think I'm cheating here by looking up my attack backwards, but let's say WoW).

mawk

Sponsor

Venusian aikido.

(I don't know much about Doctor Who.)

e: vvv
masklaugh2.gif

Skills ye say!? How 'bout a dang Dwarven axe roight on da fawkin' face!?

*Cough* Or more formally... Cleave, a generic warrior slash attack found in most RPGs.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.