Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Username Errors

A very small amount (about 20 in all) of usernames were corrupted in the server switch. This included Arb and Holly :|.

If you find you cannot log in, or your account does not exist, please do the following.

1. Join the #hbgames irc channel by clicking "IRC Chat" at the top.
2. Ask for help, posting the e-mail address you registered with and what your username was before it broke.

Note that only Global Moderators and Administrators will be able to help you.

Myself I go by the vhost "tw@tless.in.seattle" which you should be able to view by right clicking my name while in IRC (depending on your client), but look for "muff" and that's probably me. Or one of the other staff, but yeah basically just ask, we won't bite.

In addition to muff, you can also ask blink_, Perihelion/Peri, Venetia, Sophist, or Brew. Typing our full name will get our attention, or you can use /query nick to send us a private message.

boon

Sponsor

because he is fucking cool.

Also just like, yeah ask any op. Don't ask moderators -- we're useless and can't actually help you. :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.