Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[TT] Triple Triad

I was thinking of adding Triple Triad to Lost Fantasy (my MMORPG), so I came up with some "tester cards", Arshes and "Fighter".

arshes.png
fighter.png
orc.png
skeleton.png
zombie.png
back.png

What do you reckon?

No a bad idea, but TT as it is now requires a deck of 250 cards(125 red, 125 blue) so you got your work cut out.
But yeah, the RTP battlers make surprisingly good card graphics. Someone finally found a decent use for them :P
Only thing I'd reccomend is anti-aliasing the text because it's a little hard to read.

I'd use these if all 250(ick!) were made to be usable.

I'd say continue and try and pull off as many as you possibly can.

Also, Why does it have to be 250? from what I saw in the coding it could be easily cut down to much less.

Its not that simple I guess. There are other factors according to Seph, namely card classes, that make the current version of TT only work with 250 cards. Im waiting for the new version so I can use the tarot deck I made.

/\ I actually have just made the first 44 cards (no numbers or names yet other than those above).

I kept the numbers close together as they are in the origionals. =)

(These are all done in Paint...)

I'm going to try and make all 250, if not 500 or more. I am gonna join a TT online site to try and get a bit more info about it also. Oh and these will all be made for public use in any non-commercial games if creditted - ask if you want to use them in a commercial game.

Well, I never thought it possible, but I have made all 100 RTP battlers into cards. No numbers or names yet though, adding them after.

Gotta see if I can find 25 Naramura battlers to use I suppose to make it 125...

I have made the numbers larger now and seperated them a bit. I have now made all 125 blue versions. I kinda forgot I had to do red versions as well though, which leaves me with a bit of a snag...

How can I change all of one colour to a different colour using fireworks? For example replace all of a certain shade of blue with red, etc?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.