Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[TS WIP] El Barrio

Another addition to my ghetto/urban sets. Besides adding a Bodega, what other items would complete a Latino style barrio? The roofs are edited from the RTP mining town.

elbarrio.png

Durastik":33aweqno said:
The roof's perspective is screwy, plus the bricks look way out of place.

Peace

The roof perspective is fine. Looks pretty spot on if you ask me.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8681/examplehl7.png[/IMG]
However I do agree with the bricks. They seem to be out of place with the type of the house. Of course I could be mistaken seeing how I don't really know much about this type of architecture.

The rest seems great :)

Agreed...very cool idea. Definitely desaturate the bricks a little, maybe a dull purplish-grey color or something? Personally I think the side view would look better if you brought the walls in a few pixels from the roof, but that's just me.

Danny

Sponsor

The roof yeah is fine, but as every one else has said the bricks stand out too much. Besides that it's a good add-on.

The bricks dont look right because the wall covering the bricks has no depth. Look at the bottom parts of where the bricks are showing, there should be some depth there to show the thickness of the initial wall.
The roof came out pretty good.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.