Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

tilesets of unknown origin

At LRPGM
I found a tileset labeled "modern building exterior" that looked quite serviceable. Unfortunately I have no idea who created it. Does anybody know?
I have a guess

There were a few others like that. "modern apartment building", "school"...

Anonymous

Oh, hey, those are by Kztkzt. I thought all his stuff was lost when his site went down. Someone save 'em quick, in case that site goes belly up.

I'm working on it Ccoa. But hrmm I've never seen you talk like that before. Lol anyways good find flowerthief. I lost the url to that site. But I'm saving them as I type this. Its kinda hard but its getting done. ~enjoi

Anonymous

flowerthief;112243 said:
Kztkzt, huh. So you suppose it's all right if we use his stuff?

He did previously release them for use. It's just that his site vanished - I'm not sure if it went down completely, or if it was moved.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.