Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on RMXP.org! (Oct. 5th - Oct. 12th)

http://bb.xieke.com/files/jdnews.PNG[/img]

Good evening, everyone. This is disgruntled and disillusioned newscaster Jerome David Slasha with his news-Pug, Pugglez (Woof!) filling in this week for Holly Helgar who is off this week in preparation for her cuteness reduction surgery. Our thoughts and well wishes go out to her and her loved ones as she prepares to undergo this treatment.

(Arf, Arf!)

. . .
. . . . .
. . . . . . . .

. . . Moving on.

In technical news, it seems that the forgotten passwords system of the forums is down. For any of you that need to reset your passwords, you'll need to PM an admin to handle the situation. Currently, our staff is working on a solution.

(Woof! Bark! *Drool*)

It seems that resident forum villian, missingno has attracted the attention of superstar Gary Sinise. For more information on the epic story, see the details here.

. . .
. . .
. . . . . .
Gary Sinise huh? Wasn't he the guy who played Lt. Dan in Forrest Gump?

. . . . . yeah. Whatever.

(*Whine*)

In Projects news, .org member Tachiba (formally known as Def Row) has been steadily working on his game, Simple Gears. Interestingly enough, it takes a new spin on the futuristic genre by mixing in elements of hip-hop culture. Go check it out and give him some helpful criticism and feedback.

On the concept development side of things, badmonur has released his concept project entitled, PURGE. It seems like he's actually put in some thought into his development, so give it a look.

(Grrrrr....)

. . . . probably'll get farther than I will on my own project . . . . *disheaveled sigh*

Seems that Tachiba is on a roll this week as he provides an insightful discussion on the discontinued Recruitment forum. A must read for any noob on the prowl.

. . . . . I really hope you all actually take a look at it. Seriously. Jesus.

allensss has an interesting request in this weeks pick out of the Resource Request forum. If anyone is familiar with jets or anything of the sort and you have free time, perhaps you can help him out.

(Arf!)

Moving right along, .org's own Sonata provides us with reasons why you shouldn't randomly eat cake without checking it's age first. The discussion was interesting enough to spawn several comments and a special comic strip by yours truly.

I know. I'm shameless. Sue me.

(Woof! Woof! WOOF!)

In Arts and Graphics, Mascarpone provides us with some delectable eye delights located here. A good look if you're feelin' hungry or may want to share some of the same thing.

(*DROOL*)

Finally, we'll close today's newscast of This week on RMXP.org with a special discussion provided by Dissonance in regards to the ongoing console wars between Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft. Is Dissonance correct in stating that Nintendo has won the hearts of gamers worldwide? Or do the competitors have a fighting chance? Post and discuss your thoughts!

Welp. That's it for this week's newscast. Join us next week for another "exciting" edition of forum news, probably not hosted by yours truly because they don't pay me enough. I'm Jerome David Slasha with Pugglez (WOOF!) here signing off. Don't do drugs kids, or you will get Sinised.

Dadevster":1kj89oqr said:
You're late. :mad: (kidding)

I always enjoy reading these. (I've also always wanted to do one =D)

It wouldn't be the first non-staff member to make one, so maybe next time someone's this late with it(>:eek:) we may call on you! :O

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.