Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

This Week on .ORG (March 28th - April 5th)

18287851cbdf232m3.jpg

ecuador_birthday_party_b.JPG

Welcome to my birthday party!!!
((who let all the foreigners in you know how i feel about those people))

And even though its my bday i still have to talk about other not as cool things so :(

Tar Nybuki poses the question in RM Discussion: "Are you losing interest in RPG Maker?" Go vote in his poll and post why you are or aren't!
Regardless, have some punch
punch-fountain.jpg

(wtf more of you people)

Dadevster posted a pretty watercolor painting that you should go leave crits on because it's actually very pretty to us uneducated types.

lets do pinata ill go first
WizardHatPinata1-m.jpg

Venetia started a thread about the gays in Des Moines can be of marry now SHAWNJOHNSONNMEWEREMEANT2BE
bimg_4094.jpg

fffffff cool it till after the cake :(

The Symposium has been quiet lately please go make new threads there to promote activity that would be great we need some GOOD valid discussions there so if you're a good thread maker go make a good thread.

yay time for cake!!!
teen-pregnancy-birthday-cake.jpg

what how'd you guys know :(

P.S.
MY BIRTHDAY IT IS TOMORROW

also happy bday nachos :)

(Almost) HAPPY B-DAY Surmuck (and hapy b-day nachos)! :toot:
Not much news threadwise this week, eh? Oh well, who needs threads when there's a Foreign PARTEH! :toot:

Nachos

Sponsor

thanks surmie! i think i've spotted some blond head in those pics :0, maybe hostages?

anyways,

20060128010852_mexican.jpg

let the party begiiiiiiiin!

____
.-~-.
.' '.
/ \ WAIT A MINUTE
.-~-. : ;
.' '.| | WAIT JUST A MINUTE
/ \ :
: ; .-~""~-,/ MORMONS DON'T LAY EGGS
| /` `'.
: | \ WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE
\ | /
`. .' \ .'
jgs `~~~` '-.____.-'

Nachos

Sponsor

some people don't know how to appreciate Mexican humor

lolmexico, btw not much happened last week, i'll see the other "on this week" threads. seems you're getting bored of rpg xp :\

That party looks like my village type of parties....

I thought our type of parties were one of the worse...

Happy Birthday btw. ( And may Jesus bless you*. )

*DISCLAIMER: Take the above seriously if you want.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.