Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Movie Spoof: The Trilogy

Whilst only a fanfilm series, I think that this is possibly some of the best work I've seen in a long time. You might have heard of it, you might not have. It has quite a large fanbase on the internet and is a project which has lasted for four years.

It's a group of three films based around a character named "Zeus Paparazzi" and the legendary Plant of Power. Obviously primarily a comedy the Movie Spoof does have a very serious storyline too. With special effects of the extreme level, this is a trilogy of films that I personally think is fantastic.

I thought the first film was mostly comedy infact, it was very spooftastic! However the second film gets seriously in-depth and dramatic whilst sticking to the comical momments in the film. Whilst the third, to be released in August, is looking awesome and better than the second, whilst it's current running time is 171 minutes!! Lol! Joe Wilka, the producer, intends to cut it down though.

Here are the individual websites for each film if you haven't seen it and want to download these epics.

The Movie Spoof: The Movie

The Movie Spoof II: The Sequel

The Movie Spoof III: The Return of the Spoof

If you've seen them, tell me what you think of them and let's discuss!

EDIT: Oh yeah and the movie spoof forums are at http://www.mingle.ipbfree.com

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.