Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

The Boondocks - Season 1 dvd

Marcus

Sponsor

The Boondocks season 1 came out today and I couldn't resist buying it. It's 100% uncut... and by 100%, I mean EVERYTHING... like grandpa's balls when he's excercising naked in the first episode. It features all 15 episodes presented with a nice comic book style menu and has supplementals like deleted scenes, animatics, unaired adult swim promos (and for good reason, they were raunchy as hell). It's worth the $40 price tag and I recommend it to everyone who likes a good bit of satire in their cartoons.

For those that haven't seen it or heard of it, it's based off a controversial comic book (only moreso in the show) that pokes fun at "racial superiority" and despite what some people think it actually makes fun of stereotypical black people and the "BET" society more than anything else. I recommend it for those that don't mind a bit of nasty language.

I'm actually pretty impressed with this show. I like that they actually take informed stereotypes and make fun of them, and still show the other half.

I'm just tired as hell of the song Thug'in Love especially after seeing Gankstalicious make out with that guy x_x

Marcus

Sponsor

I love that Ganstalicious episode because every time I see one of these fake ass new rappers I immediately think of that scene. I remember back in the day when rap was something ORIGINAL and actually came from the heart... F U BET :mad:

I really love how everytime the television is turned on a music video called BIG BOOTIE BUTTS comes on. That's one of the finest little in-the-background jokes.

Nin

Boondocks is a good show. I'd buy it.

EDIT:
Marcus":85kucuuu said:
I really love how everytime the television is turned on a music video called BIG BOOTIE BUTTS comes on. That's one of the finest little in-the-background jokes.

BOOTY BUTTS, BOOTY BUTTS, BOOTY BUTTCHEEKS
BOOTY BUTT---BOO--BOO BOOTY BUTTCHEEKS

This is one of the Adult Swim shows I'd like to get on DVD. It's pobably #2, The Venture Brothers being my first choice. If only Adult Swim wasn't so short. :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.